I make things better for a living
(and write about it here)
On this site, you can do two things:
- Select a book from the main menu. I recommend starting with either the productivity or financial freedom books.
- Scroll down to learn more about me, my background, and the books featured on this site.
My (brief) professional background
I am an author, entrepreneur, and business advisor. In short, I make businesses, processes—and yes, even people—better.
How? I do extensive research on topics, then write free books on this site to help you get the results you desire.
Working with Conversion Rate Experts, I’ve advised over 110 companies—including many of the world’s biggest web companies—and grown every single one that implemented my ideas.
A few of my “wins” include:
- Producing $1.3 million in annual revenue for an energy company (which was only in one state— that result is worth much, much more when they roll it out nationwide).
- Generating over $3 million in additional revenue for an education company.
- Creating over $10 million in additional annual revenue for a weight-loss company.
- … plus hundreds more, in a wide variety of markets and business models.
But it’s not just business development; I’m also passionate about personal development
… that’s why I’ve written extensively about personal growth.
One of my books, called 10x Life: A Breakthrough System to Improve Focus, Develop Productive Habits, and Maximize Willpower—in 5 Minutes a Day became an Amazon bestseller in Project and Time Management (which is funny, because I wrote it for personal use!).
(In case you’re wondering, the entire book is on this site, for free. Just click the link in the last sentence, or click the “Productivity course” link in the menu to access it anytime.)
Free course #1: The Productivity Course
Would you like to become more focused, productive, and achieve 10x results in your life and business?
Then I suggest you start with the free Productivity Course. (There are 7 chapters; each is between 2–3,000 words long.)
You’ll discover how to:
- define what you want from life (and how to get it).
- increase your results by up to 10x.
- create a rock-solid set of good habits that force you to improve every day, practically on autopilot.
- trust yourself to achieve your goals—by using a proven system for self-improvement.
- use manifestation and visualization techniques the right way (which almost nobody does).
- block the three types of distraction.
- stop procrastinating.
- define your goals—in a fun, easy way that’s like playing a board game.
- conserve your willpower—so you can use it when you need it most.
- get rid of anxiety.
- boost your productivity.
- improve your self-esteem and discipline—in as little as 5 minutes a day.
- use business project management tools like kanban, scrum, and agile to achieve breakthrough success.
- follow through on everything—and discover the “magic word” that increases follow-through by 61%.
Free course #2: The Financial Freedom Course
Would you like to become wealthy—truly wealthy—where you have the time, money, and energy to work on projects you love?
Then check out my free Financial Freedom course. I created this course for my nieces and nephews to ensure they got a solid education in personal finance; you’ll probably find it useful, too.
In this course you’ll discover how to:
- find out exactly how much money you need to become truly financially independent.
- slash your expenses—by living like royalty. (My wife and I once saved over $100,000 in a single year using the strategies outlined in this course.)
- purchase and sell businesses for fun and profit.
- work remotely. (This is perhaps the most important part for many people, but is right for you? Find out in the course!)
- negotiate pay raises.
- invest wisely, using proven methods that can deliver long-term results.
- minimize taxes—by using little-known tactics that are 100% legal, ethical, and a whole lot of fun! (Seriously. This may be the only time “fun” and “taxes” ever belong in the same sentence.)
- build assets, so you can increase your income—and more importantly, your freedom.
Hoo-rah, you made it to the bottom of the page!
I hope you enjoy this site, and that it makes you—and the world at large—a better place.