How to achieve financial independence, travel the world, and live off your investments forever
In order to reach financial freedom, conventional wisdom tells us:
- Go to a good school.
- Work until you’re 65.
- Live the good life.
But what if conventional wisdom had it backwards?
What if you could become financially independent—and enjoy everything that goes with it—by traveling more… living in nicer homes… all while working less?
Click a link below to get started:
Part 1: Overview and strategy
- Chapter 1: Financial freedom in 10 minutes: an overview of this whole book
- Chapter 2: How much money do you need to be financially independent?
- Chapter 3: Levels of financial freedom
- Chapter 4: Assets vs. liabilities
Part 2: Reduce your expenses
Part 3: Increase your income
- Chapter 8: Ask for a raise
- Chapter 9: Work remotely
- Chapter 10: Create assets
- Chapter 11: Become a consultant
- Chapter 12: Buy businesses